US Scale SP Axle Scale
US Scale axle scales are an economical alternative to full length truck scales. They are designed for heavy use and years of service. Axle scales are widely used in applicaitons such as fuel stops, distribution centers and loading stations. Their primary purpose is to ensure compliance with highway weight limit laws. Axle load scales are not considered legal-for-trade.
The SP axle scale uses a shallow pit design along with rocker style suspension to provide superior performance. Easy to install and maintain, SP axle scales provide long term solutions for many applications.
- Modular steel tread plate deck construction
- Four 40,000 lb capacity double end shear beam load cells
- Self-centering rocker style load cell mounts
- Junction box with NEAM-4x Sealing
- 4-channel signal trim summing card