SURVIVOR® SR Truck Scale
The SURVIVOR SR for above ground installation comes in either steel or concrete deck. Recognize an SR by its massive wide flange i-beams on either side. These heavy duty side rails add strength and rigidity to an already sound design, and function as built-in guide rails. The SR model offers Rice Lake's wide flange i-beam construction throughout the weighbridge, for unbeatable strength and lifelong use.
- Weighbridge modules for creating custom lengths
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and pre-assembled mounts
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- NTEP-certified, CC #98-011A1
- 90,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Span deflection ratio (1:3100) for legal highway loads
- 8" thick reinforced concrete deck
- Three standard widths: 11', 12' and 14'
- Up to 42' section span
Truck Scale Buyers Guide
SURVIVOR® SR Truck Scale Brochure
SURVIVOR® SR Truck Scale Spec-Sheet